Tuesday, November 29, 2005

ENDORSEMENT - Quintus Suetonius Paulinus

Salvete citizens Of Nova Roma,

I would like to take this opportunity to voice my support for Gaius Fabius Buteo Modianus' bid for Consul. I am pleased with his well planned agenda he has listed below very clearly and which addresses the concerns of the various departments that need immediate attention. I wish to concentrate here on the religio.

I believe this year is just the right time to have a person in the top job who is a priest of the religio. Though I am not a practioner of the religio, I am fully aware that it was interest in the Religio Romano that got Nova Roma going in the first place and I would not be here with out that. Furthermore I am well aware that we have many citizens who are religio practitioners who feel that this institution has been sitting on the back burner for too long and they are still with us but in the shadows of late. I see that Pontifex Fabius Buteo would certainly give the religio a boost it needs thereby raising the morale and bridging gaps between our citizens.

For none practitoners, I can attest to the fact that Gaius Fabius Buteo is extremely well versed and sensitive in regards other theologies. Whenever I needed his advice, he was always there and reliable at getting back to my questions or concerns. Should I run for higher offices in future, you can be sure I will have Gaius Fabius Buteo Modianus at my side as religio advisor. He has also withstood criticism and flack like a true Roman!

To me, Gaius Fabius Buteo Modianus is the man of the hour who can certainly bridge this gap and set things right. Lets not allow this great opportunity to pass us by!

Regards,

Quintus Suetonius Paulinus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home