Tuesday, November 29, 2005

ENDORSEMENT - Julilla Sempronia Magna

Salvete,

I attempted to endorse Gaius Fabius Buteo Modianus' candidacy last week, but I have been labouring on an ancient laptop since my desk unit was taken ill, and the ether must have consumed it.

When Gaius Fabius Buteo Modianus was a Plebeian, I had the priviledge of working with him as Tribune. I found Gaius Fabius Buteo Modianus a most thoughtful, pious and ethical individual. He faced difficult issues squarely and never allowed passion to prevent him from doing what he knew was the right course of action.

I have the highest admiration for Gaius Fabius Buteo Modianus and am convinced he will serve Nova Roma to the very best of his abilities.

valete,
--
Julilla Sempronia Magna, Senator
Propraetrix, Provincia America Boreoccidentalis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home