Tuesday, November 29, 2005

ENDORSEMENT - Gaius Equitius Cato

I would like to offer my endorsement for Gaius Fabius Buteo Modianus as consul. He an I have had a very interesting (in the Chinese sense of the word) relationship over the past couple of years, and in fact right now I'm not sure if we're actually speaking to one another :-) but he really is one of the most dedicated and hard-working citizens in the Republic. When we have disagreed, we have done so overwhelmingly in a measured, reasonable way; when we have let our tempers flare, it has still been with a sense of duty to the Republic very much in evidence. I believe that he truly is devoted to the health, well-being, and growth of the Republic, and the benefits of having him as consul --- giving him the opportunity to use the energy, strength of character, and vision that he has for our benefit, the benefit of the Republic --- far FAR outweigh any other considerations. I think we will make an excellent consul, and will make us proud to have him as one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home